\wˈɪt], \wˈɪt], \w_ˈɪ_t]\
Definitions of WHIT
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
The smallest particle imaginable: a bit.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.