\wˈe͡əɹəpˌɒn], \wˈeəɹəpˌɒn], \w_ˈeə_ɹ_ə_p_ˌɒ_n]\
Definitions of WHEREUPON
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.