\vˈɒmɪkə], \vˈɒmɪkə], \v_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_k_ə]\
Definitions of VOMICA
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Abnormal cavity in an organ, especially in the lung.
Profuse and sudden expectoration of pus or putrescent matter.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- equip (an electronic circuit or device) with transistors