\vˈɪla͡ɪ], \vˈɪlaɪ], \v_ˈɪ_l_aɪ]\
Definitions of VILLI
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
In anat., minute projections from the surface of a mucous membrane, giving the appearance of the nap of cloth; in bot., long straight hairs on the surface of a plant.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- of Berhyme