\vɜːtˈɪd͡ʒɪnəs], \vɜːtˈɪdʒɪnəs], \v_ɜː_t_ˈɪ_dʒ_ɪ_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of VERTIGINOUS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.