\jˈuːnɪtəɹi], \jˈuːnɪtəɹi], \j_ˈuː_n_ɪ_t_ə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of UNITARY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
having the indivisible character of a unit; "a unitary action"; "spoke with one voice"
characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is held by one central authority; "a unitary as opposed to a federal form of government"
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day