\tjˈuːfə], \tjˈuːfə], \t_j_ˈuː_f_ə]\
Definitions of TUFA
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Belonging to, or characteristic of, a system of elementary education which combined manual training with other instruction, advocated and practiced by Jean Henri Pestalozzi (1746-1827), Swiss teacher. An advocate or follower the system of Pestalozzi. pes-ta-lot'si-an, adj. pertaining to graduated object-teaching as originated by Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi (1745-1827).