\tɹa͡ɪhˈiːdɹə͡l], \tɹaɪhˈiːdɹəl], \t_ɹ_aɪ_h_ˈiː_d_ɹ_əl]\
Definitions of TRIHEDRAL
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- This term applies to the precise value of property upon which taxes need be paid.