\tɹɔːmˈatɪk], \tɹɔːmˈatɪk], \t_ɹ_ɔː_m_ˈa_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of TRAUMATIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
1. Relating to or caused by a wound or injury. 2. Causing the healing of wounds, vulnerary. 3. A remedy which promotes healing, a vulnerary.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Pertaining to or applied to wounds; vulnerary; adapted to the cure of wounds.
A medicine useful in curing wounds.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
fasciculus cerebrospinalis anterior
- cerebrospinal fasciculus, Tuerck's direct pyramidal tract, a subdivision anterior funiculus, or white column, of the spinal cord.