\tɹˈad͡ʒɪk], \tɹˈadʒɪk], \t_ɹ_ˈa_dʒ_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of TRAGIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).