\tˈɔːks], \tˈɔːks], \t_ˈɔː_k_s]\
Definitions of TORQUES
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Henry Percy Smith
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).