\ðɛmsˈɛlvz], \ðɛmsˈɛlvz], \ð_ɛ_m_s_ˈɛ_l_v_z]\
Definitions of THEMSELVES
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A Brazilian beetle, resembling in the male pair of pincers.
- theme park
- theme song
- then again