\tɑːsˈa͡ɪtɪs], \tɑːsˈaɪtɪs], \t_ɑː_s_ˈaɪ_t_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of TARSITIS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).