\tˈɑːsi͡ə], \tˈɑːsiə], \t_ˈɑː_s_iə]\
Definitions of TARSIA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Thomas Davidson
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
Sarah Tittle Bolton
- An American poet; born Newport, Ky., Dec. 18, 1815; died in Ind., Aug. 4, 1893. She is known for her patriotic and war poems, including: "Paddle Your Own Canoe"; "Left on the Battlefield"; etc. "Poems"(New York, 1865; Indianapolis, 1886).