\tˈe͡ɪbz], \tˈeɪbz], \t_ˈeɪ_b_z]\
Definitions of TABES
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
Progressive wasting or emaciaton, phthisis; usually signifying tabes dorsalis.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Nocodazole is an antineoplastic agent which exerts its effect by depolymerizing microtubules.