\sɪnθˈɛtɪk], \sɪnθˈɛtɪk], \s_ɪ_n_θ_ˈɛ_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of SYNTHETIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Any point circumscribed area, irritation of which will give rise to functional action or disturbance elsewhere.