\sɪnθˈɜːmə͡l], \sɪnθˈɜːməl], \s_ɪ_n_θ_ˈɜː_m_əl]\
Definitions of SYNTHERMAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Davidson
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another