\səvˈe͡ɪɪŋ], \səvˈeɪɪŋ], \s_ə_v_ˈeɪ_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of SURVEYING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. That branch of applied mathematics which teaches the art of determining the area of any portion of the earthâ€™s surface;-the act or the professional business of measuring and delineating portions of the earthâ€™s surface, with their relative bearings, individual forms and features, and computation of their several extents.
Word of the day
- Any point circumscribed area, irritation of which will give rise to functional action or disturbance elsewhere.