\sˈʌpjʊɹˌe͡ɪtɪv], \sˈʌpjʊɹˌeɪtɪv], \s_ˈʌ_p_j_ʊ_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_v]\
Definitions of SUPPURATIVE
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- presence of fluid. It called spuria admixture with blood occurs in the prostatic urethra; h. vera when bleeding is from seminal vesicles.