\sˈuːpəvˌa͡ɪzə], \sˈuːpəvˌaɪzə], \s_ˈuː_p_ə_v_ˌaɪ_z_ə]\
Definitions of SUPERVISOR
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
One who supervises: an overseer: an inspector: a member of a county Board in some of the States which has general executive control of township and county local affairs.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A Brazilian beetle, resembling in the male pair of pincers.