\səbmˈɪʃən], \səbmˈɪʃən], \s_ə_b_m_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of SUBMISSION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
Act of submitting or yielding: acknowledgement of inferiority or of a fault: humble behavior: resignation.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Act of submitting or yielding to power or authority; acknowledgment of inferiority; confession of error; obedience; resignation.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- (Hinduism) name for the original social division Vedic people four groups (which are subdivided into thousands of jatis)