\sˈʌblɪŋɡwə͡l], \sˈʌblɪŋɡwəl], \s_ˈʌ_b_l_ɪ_ŋ_ɡ_w_əl]\
Definitions of SUBLINGUAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Oddity Software
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.