\stɛɹˈɪlɪti], \stɛɹˈɪlɪti], \s_t_ɛ_ɹ_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of STERILITY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
The diminished or absent ability to conceive or produce an offspring while sterility is the complete inability to conceive or produce an offspring.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
The state of being nonproductive; barrenness; unfruitfulness.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Barrenness; unfruitfulness; barrenness of ideas or sentiments; want of fertility.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
n. Quality or condition of being sterile ; barrenness ; unproductiveness ; unfruitfulness.
Word of the day
- of Berhyme