\stˈe͡ɪtsmən], \stˈeɪtsmən], \s_t_ˈeɪ_t_s_m_ə_n]\
Definitions of STATESMAN
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
A man acquainted with the affairs of the state or of government: one skilled in government: one employed in public affairs: a politician.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- hydrochlorid of diethylglycocoll guaiacol, C13H19HO3. Guaiacol split off in the organism it is antiseptic and anesthetic.