\spˈɜːd͡ʒ], \spˈɜːdʒ], \s_p_ˈɜː_dʒ]\
Definitions of SPURGE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
To emit foam; to froth; -- said of the emission of yeast from beer in course of fermentation.
Any plant of the genus Euphorbia. See Euphorbia.
By Oddity Software
A large plant genus of the family EUPHORBIACEAE, order Euphorbiales, subclass Rosidae. They have a milky sap and a female flower consisting of a single pistil, surrounded by numerous male flowers of one stamen each.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A Brazilian beetle, resembling in the male pair of pincers.