\sˈə͡ʊlə], \sˈəʊlə], \s_ˈəʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of SOLAR
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Pertaining to the sun; proceeding from the sun; measured by the progress of the sun. Solar flowers, flowers that open and shut at certain determinate hours. Solar system, the group of celestial bodies comprehending the planets and comets which revolve round the sun. Solar spots, spots of various sizes on the disk of the sun. Solar microscope, a microscope in which the object is illuminated by the concentrated light of the sun.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison