\sˈə͡ʊkə], \sˈəʊkə], \s_ˈəʊ_k_ə]\
Definitions of SOAKER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.