\sˈɛntɹi], \sˈɛntɹi], \s_ˈɛ_n_t_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of SENTRY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- presence of fluid. It called spuria admixture with blood occurs in the prostatic urethra; h. vera when bleeding is from seminal vesicles.