\sˈɛke͡ɪl], \sˈɛkeɪl], \s_ˈɛ_k_eɪ_l]\
Definitions of SECALE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- division Hydroidea, including those genera that secrete a stony coral, as Millepora and Stylaster. Two forms of zooids life project from small pores in the coral resemble other hydroids. See Millepora.