\sˈɜːt͡ʃɪŋ], \sˈɜːtʃɪŋ], \s_ˈɜː_tʃ_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of SEARCHING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- That portion electromagnetic spectrum immediately below visible range extending into x-ray frequencies. longer near-biotic vital necessary for endogenous synthesis of vitamin D and are also called antirachitic rays; the shorter, ionizing wavelengths (far-UV or abiotic extravital rays) viricidal, bactericidal, mutagenic, carcinogenic used as disinfectants.