\sˈɜːt͡ʃɪŋ], \sˈɜːtʃɪŋ], \s_ˈɜː_tʃ_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of SEARCHING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Glaucoma. A greenish reflex in glaucoma; also seen when the pupil is dilated aTid media are not entirely transparent.