\sˈaŋ], \sˈaŋ], \s_ˈa_ŋ]\
Definitions of SANG
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
Sort: Oldest first
North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng
smooth and flowing
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.