\sˈakɹə͡l], \sˈakɹəl], \s_ˈa_k_ɹ_əl]\
Definitions of SACRAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A physiologically inactive constituent of Cannabis sativa L. An oil obtained from Cannabis indica, thought by some active principle; said to be a phenol aldehyde of the formula OH.C20H28COH, hence more accurately called cannabinolal.