\sˈakɑːɹəm], \sˈakɑːɹəm], \s_ˈa_k_ɑː_ɹ_ə_m]\
Definitions of SACCHARUM
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another