\ɹˈʌfi͡ən], \ɹˈʌfiən], \ɹ_ˈʌ_f_iə_n]\
Definitions of RUFFIAN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- The young tissue of a fibrovascular bundle before its component cells have begun to be differentiated. The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed. [Latin] The tissue from which vascular bundles are developed(bot.).