\ɹˈuːbɪfˌe͡ɪʃənt], \ɹˈuːbɪfˌeɪʃənt], \ɹ_ˈuː_b_ɪ_f_ˌeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of RUBEFACIENT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
That which produces redness. A medicine which causes redness of the skin. The action is called Rubefaction.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.