\ɹɪpˈɒsɪtəɹˌi], \ɹɪpˈɒsɪtəɹˌi], \ɹ_ɪ_p_ˈɒ_s_ɪ_t_ə_ɹ_ˌi]\
Definitions of REPOSITORY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
A place where things are deposited for safety or preservation; a place where articles are kept for sale.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A church road (e. g., path across fields) for funerals.