\ɹɪnjˈuːə͡l], \ɹɪnjˈuːəl], \ɹ_ɪ_n_j_ˈuː_əl]\
Definitions of RENEWAL
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Act of forming anew; revival; restoration to a former good state; repetition of a loan, or the same bill.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.