\ɹɪkˈʌɹəns], \ɹɪkˈʌɹəns], \ɹ_ɪ_k_ˈʌ_ɹ_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of RECURRENCE
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
1. A return of the symptoms, occurring as a phenomenon in the natural history of the disease, as seen in yellow fever and in recurrent fever. 2 Relapse, a return of the symptoms after convalescence had begun.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
fasciculus cerebrospinalis anterior
- cerebrospinal fasciculus, Tuerck's direct pyramidal tract, a subdivision anterior funiculus, or white column, of the spinal cord.