\ɹɪsɪptˈɪvɪti], \ɹɪsɪptˈɪvɪti], \ɹ_ɪ_s_ɪ_p_t_ˈɪ_v_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of RECEPTIVITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- An exaggerated p. reniformis curved in the form of a horseshoe. a peculiar form p. in some cases of twin pregnancy. formation in which the two placentae twin gestation are united by a strip of placental tissue.