\ɹˈat͡ʃɪt wˈiːl], \ɹˈat‍ʃɪt wˈiːl], \ɹ_ˈa_tʃ_ɪ_t w_ˈiː_l]\
Sort: Oldest first
1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman

Word of the day

Interlobular fissures

  • intervals between lobules of narrower spaces are called Fissu'rae interlobula'res, the wider spa'tia inter'lobula'res. - Kolliker. See Liver.
View More