\ɹˈamblɪŋ], \ɹˈamblɪŋ], \ɹ_ˈa_m_b_l_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of RAMBLING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant