\kwˈɒdɹaŋɡə͡l], \kwˈɒdɹaŋɡəl], \k_w_ˈɒ_d_ɹ_a_ŋ_ɡ_əl]\
Definitions of QUADRANGLE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
In geom., a plane figure having four right angles; a square; in arch., a four-cornered space enclosed by buildings; the rectangular court of a building.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- See Choltry.