\pˈa͡ɪθɐɡˌɔːɹi͡ən], \pˈaɪθɐɡˌɔːɹiən], \p_ˈaɪ_θ_ɐ_ɡ_ˌɔː_ɹ_iə_n]\
Definitions of PYTHAGOREAN
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
Pertaining to Pythagoras, a celebrated Greek philosopher, or to his philosophy.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant