\pˈɜːsi], \pˈɜːsi], \p_ˈɜː_s_i]\
Definitions of PURSY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
Fat and short-breathed; fat, short, and thick; swelled with pampering; as, pursy insolence.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of heavy atom such as uranium plutonium is split into two approximately equal parts by a neutron, charged particle, or photon.