\pˌʌŋkt͡ʃuːˈalɪti], \pˌʌŋktʃuːˈalɪti], \p_ˌʌ_ŋ_k_tʃ_uː_ˈa_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of PUNCTUALITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Nicety; scrupulous exactness, especially as regards appointments to time.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.