\pˈʌfɪn], \pˈʌfɪn], \p_ˈʌ_f_ɪ_n]\
Sort: Oldest first
- New Age Dictionary Database
By Oddity Software
An arctic sea bird Fratercula arctica) allied to the auks, and having a short, thick, swollen beak, whence the name; -- called also bottle nose, cockandy, coulterneb, marrot, mormon, pope, and sea parrot.
- The american dictionary of the english language.
By Daniel Lyons
- Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
- The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language