\pjˈuːɹa͡ɪl], \pjˈuːɹaɪl], \p_j_ˈuː_ɹ_aɪ_l]\
Definitions of PUERILE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Appertaining or relating to childhood. Respiration puerile ou exageree ou supplementaire ou hypervesiculaire :-A term applied to the respiration when it is heard loud through the stethoscope, as in healthy children.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Capable of being charged.