\pɹˈʌsɪˌe͡ɪt], \pɹˈʌsɪˌeɪt], \p_ɹ_ˈʌ_s_ɪ__ˌeɪ_t]\
Definitions of PRUSSIATE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- presence of fluid. It called spuria admixture with blood occurs in the prostatic urethra; h. vera when bleeding is from seminal vesicles.