\pɹˈɒksɪmə͡l], \pɹˈɒksɪməl], \p_ɹ_ˈɒ_k_s_ɪ_m_əl]\
Definitions of PROXIMAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- An English poet; born Greenwich, 29, 1821; died at Rowfant, May 30, 1895. He wrote "society verses", among them :"London Lyrics"(1857); "Lyra Elegantiarum"(1867); "Patchwork"(1879).