\pɹəstˈatɪk], \pɹəstˈatɪk], \p_ɹ_ə_s_t_ˈa_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of PROSTATIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
That which belongs or relates to the prostate. Winslow has named- Superior Prostatic Muscles- ligaments which pass from the pubis to the lateral parts of the prostate. He, also, calls-Inferior prostatic muscles-the fleshy fibres, which, from the lateral parts of the urethra, near its membranous portion, pass to be inserted into the pubis.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- direct form psychotherapy based on interpretation situations (cognitive structure experiences) determine how an individual feels behaves. It premise cognition, process acquiring knowledge forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify correct negative thinking that at root aberrant